Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The board recommends that authors familiarize themselves with the content of the journal by carefully reading the Call for Papers and the "About" section.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Title page with full title and subtitle (if any). For the purposes of blind refereeing, full name of each author with current affiliation and full address/phone/email/ORCID details plus short biographical note (max. 150 words) should be supplied on a separate sheet.
- Abstract of 100-150 words.
- 5-8 Keywords.
- Word count: Manuscripts should be min. 5.000 words and max. 9.000 words (not including bibliography) and written in English.