Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal or conference for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Submissions that do not follow the template will be immediately rejected.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF and adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the provided submisstion template.
- Where available, DOI for the references have been provided.
- By submitting I, the author, agree to the licensing and ethics statement used by this journal.
- I have obtained permission to use copyright sources (e.g, images).
- I have provided the name of at least two potential reviewers for the manuscript I am submitting.
- The authors have an associated ORCID.